Home Forums FEEDBACK ON WALKACTIVE HEAD & SHOULDERS FEEDBACK ON WALKACTIVE HEAD & SHOULDERS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

FEEDBACK ON YOUR WALKACTIVE HEAD & SHOULDERS.

Global Greetings Beautiful People!!

Please leave your feedback below on how you are getting on with your WalkActive Feet. Love to hear your comments on how you have got on with this task from your lesson on ADD WALKACTIVE HEAD & SHOULDERS and how you are feeling below please. Happy Hip lifts! Joanna x

robera2
    Participant

Feel I have got the technique of active feet and open ankles, and lifting up out of hips but struggling a bit with maintaining lift and increasing area between ears and shoulder. Not sure if I should be lowering shoulders while lifting head. End up bringing chin back and tilting it down which hands a bit of stiffness. Will probably get it with practice. Thanks Aileen

Joanna HallJoanna Hall
    Keymaster

Hello Aileen, I will go into this in more detail my Live coaching on arms, but in mean time – i think it may help you to check a couple of things:
    1. Do you feel the arms are stating to move more freely?
    2. It may help you to think of the shoulders falling down your back to give more opening.
    See how you get on. Hope you are able to come to live coaching on Monday at 12.30?
    Global Greetings! Joanna

robera2
    Participant

Thank you for prompt reply! Am about to go out for walk number 3 today so will give the shoulders down back a try. Arms are beginning to swing automatically. Aileen

Joanna HallJoanna Hall
    Keymaster
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.