Let Me Teach You: WalkActive Open Ankle Drill
– a Beginner Mini Audio Coaching Session.
Let Joanna be your personal WalkActive Trainer in your ear as she introduces to the WalkActive Open Ankle Drill – one of the effective fundamental drills in the scientifically verified WalkActive Technique.
In this mini audio ( 4 minutes 42 secs), listen to Joanna as she “walks” with you and guides you to learn the WalkActive Open Ankle Drill, with clear educational teaching instructions and descriptions, helping you to achieve an open ankle and fulfill the first part of the WalkActive feet.
This mini audio coaching session will compliment any part of your WalkActive journey as you learn.
- Perfect if starting out on your WalkActive journey and learning the technique.
- A great edcuational resource is following Joanna’s Get Started with WalkActive Online Programme.
- Regular WalkActivists can use this to embed good habits as part of your warm up for your WalkActive sessions.
“I’ve created these mini audio coaching sessions as if I’m walking right beside you guiding you through your first WalkActive lessons. I do hope you’ll find them useful”
The Introduction to WalkActive Feet Mini Audio Coaching Session is the final of 5 mini audio coaching sessions in the Let Me Teach You Beginner Mini Audio Coaching Series.
- Introduction to WalkActive Feet Audio
- Introduction to WalkActive Hips Audio
- Introduction to WalkActive Head & Shoulders Audio
- Introduction to WalkActive Arms Audio
- Introduction to WalkActive Open Ankle Drill Audio
Each Mini Audio coaching session is under 10 minutes, and addresses each part of the Basic WalkActive Technique: Feet, Hips, Head & Shoulders and Arms + the Open Ankle Drill. In each mini audio coaching session Joanna personally guides you through the key points for each part of the technique so you can improve and consolidate each part, building your confidence before progressing onto the next body part.